PhotoShoot

By Wedie
Make-up for Dragqueen photo shoot..

This One photoshoot of Sylvester being makeup by Me...

its a Natural Touch..


The truely make over..do you believe this..?
Make-up can change human looks and shows your sexuality

 

4 comments so far.

  1. ReaganRayMunang January 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    Syl! ohh wedie..hehehhe..syl become a model la..U very GOOOOOD! like the touch up!!
  2. Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM
    Hi Wedie! This is Calista, not sure if u rmb me.. I was 1 of Amal's models, d tiny Eurasian 1!! Haha.. Jz came across ur blog n thought i'd say hi.. Ur makeup 4Sylvester is great! Wow, I hardely recognize him! Help me say to him too k? Hope ur doing well thr.. Miss ur makeup la!! =)
  3. Syazlie June 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM
    Is that Sylvester of MAC?
    Syl Lopez? hehehe...
    GREAT!! Love the looks....
    Send my regards to Syl...
    kasitau... BB dari Brunei yg hari tu spend so much on MAC hehehe

    Tell him to visit my blog www.syazlie-touch.blogspot.com
  4. Wedie May 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM
    Dear all...hi reagan, hi calista,hi bb.....sorry for the late reply... i hardly open up my blog... tahnk you for the coment...n yes that is sylvester b4 he wth M.A.C... beutyful isnt she...calista...i remember you...hehehehe, syazlie...wow...banyaknya belanja M.A.C...good for you...go for quolity product and will turn out quolity result... will reply and always open my blog from now.....mmmwwwwahhhhh

Something to say?